Let’s Work Together
Very few people can say they play a part in something totally new, totally exciting, totally effective. But everyone at Lucas Systems can say that.
Lucas Systems is the leading provider of voice-directed solutions that help retailers, wholesale distributors, and manufacturers improve warehouse operations. We have been profitable every year since our founding, our revenues have grown more than 60 percent over the past four years, and we have an expanding presence in Europe and the Pacific Rim. We continue to add new customers and establish long-term partnerships with leading supply chain and warehouse management system providers.
Our software solutions are in use at a broad range of industries including foodservice, grocery, consumer products, healthcare, retail, wine and spirits distribution, and manufacturing. Companies like Cardinal Health, CVS, HD Supply, Mondelez (formerly Kraft Nabisco), Rust-Oleum and The Container Store rely on our technology every day to increase the accuracy and productivity of their warehouse operations.
Working at Lucas
The Lucas Systems culture has been as carefully managed as our growth and our products. We believe in what we do, as much as we believe in each other. We believe in rewarding great thinking and initiative. We attract high-quality people who like to work hard, and they stay with us for many years.
We support our people well. We act as a team, always. We want the very brightest, the very best, the people who love a challenge and won’t stop until they win for our customer. And the ultimate confirmation of the value of this approach? Our customers appreciate knowing that when they call Lucas they always deal with nice, intelligent people who provide superior service. They’ve told us that more than once.
See our available openings by location:
- Founded in 1998, Lucas Systems, Inc. is globally headquartered in Wexford, PA (about 20 minutes north of downtown Pittsburgh).
- Lucas Systems EMEA operations are headquartered in High Wycombe, England.
- Our customer base, revenues and profitability have grown consistently and rapidly since our inception.
- We are run by a team of process and software engineers and operations managers, many with over 20 years’ experience implementing voice-directed solutions in warehousing and manufacturing environments.
- Our solutions are installed in more than 350 distribution facilities across North America, Europe and Asia.
- We have a 100% success and customer satisfaction rate with diverse companies ranging from multinational manufacturers to single-site distributors and growing online retailers.