Current Opportunities (U.S.)
Full Stack Java Software Engineer (Product Development)
If you’ve been working in the Java or C# (.NET) ecosystem for at least 4 years, and you enjoy the excitement and responsibility of being part of a team that builds a commercial software product from the ground up, then Lucas Systems, Inc. has a great opportunity for you!
If you write clean, testable, elegant code while embracing the principles of software design, then we should talk. If you love new UI technology or mobile platforms, not because “everyone is doing it” but because it is based on rock-solid software design principles, then we think alike!
As part of the Product Development team, you will partner with the CTO and Quality Assurance Team to design and develop the next generation of Lucas’ software products.
- Work with team members to understand the functional and technical product requirements.
- Document and articulate the proposed design/implementation.
- Design and implement major functional components.
The successful candidate will have experience that meets most of the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of Javaand/or C# software development with a team that built a commercial software product
- Open source frameworks like Spring and ORM technology like Hibernate
- Relational database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL
- Ajax, HTML5 and CSS3
Location: Wexford, PA
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Lucas Systems, Inc.
11279 Perry Highway, 4th Floor
Wexford, PA 15090
No phone calls or agencies please
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Ten paid holidays
- Free parking
- Casual work attire
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Chess
- Catered Lunches and More
- Cash bonus for employee-referred hire
We’re proud to be in Pittsburgh, PA, a city that is consistently rated as one of the most livable places in the United States.