Current Opportunities (U.S.)
Would you like to collaborate with some of the brightest, most talented software engineers in Pittsburgh AND make a recognizable impact in a profitable, established and growing software solutions company? As a member of Lucas’ Software Engineering Team, you could be doing just that!
At Lucas Systems, you will be responsible for: designing, developing, and supporting major components of Lucas’ software products. Technologies include software that runs on a variety of leading-edge mobile devices such as: Google, Honeywell, Samsung, and Zebra Technologies.
The Software Engineer will be involved in:
- Designing and Developing: software using MS Visual Studio and C#; database components and software modules; host interfaces using various transfer methods (e.g., socket, XML, FTP, etc.)
- Extending MS Windows services, IIS, and multi-threaded server and mobile client applications
- Debugging and tuning applications using Visual Studio, Profiler, and various in-house tools
- Assist Lucas’ software services/support team with troubleshooting, developing fixes and enhancements for existing client deployments
You may be a fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline together with previous software engineering experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Object-oriented programming (preferably C#) and database skills (preferably SQL Server)
- Commitment to producing high quality, well-designed and flexible applications
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and organizational skills and are detail oriented
- Dedication to collaborative working style with a desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Additional Valued Experience:
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or other supply chain software solutions; systems that include mobile devices; Android development.
Location: Wexford, PA
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Lucas Systems, Inc.
11279 Perry Highway, 4th Floor
Wexford, PA 15090
No phone calls or agencies please
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Ten paid holidays
- Free parking
- Casual work attire
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Chess
- Catered Lunches and More
- Cash bonus for employee-referred hire
We’re proud to be in Pittsburgh, PA, a city that is consistently rated as one of the most livable places in the United States.