Current Opportunities (U.S.)
As an Implementation Manager at Lucas Systems, Inc., you are responsible for consulting with the customer on readiness for change and leading customer training and project installations to ensure the successful implementation, adoption, and utilization of complex, customized software implementations in the customer’s environment.
Working with the Lucas team of experts and directly for a diverse customer base, including Fortune 50 accounts, you are keenly focused on customer preparedness, change management, training, and end-user proficiency.
- Develop and maintain a change management and training methodology to assess and equip the customer and the Lucas team with approaches and tools to ensure customer is fully prepared and organizationally ready for system implementation.
- Work with the project manager to develop a customer communication, implementation and training program based on best practices for service delivery excellence.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer and Lucas team communications regarding the UAT and Go-Live implementation and training process.
- Proactively communicate the strategy and plan needed for timely delivery with the customer, ensuring that all tasks to be executed by the customer are completed timely in advance of implementation and customer personnel are prepared for the implementation.
- Ensure system and training documentation on projected use of the solution is aligned with actual use, including maintaining such documents for maximum effectiveness.
- Maintain regular communication with the customer and project teams, ensuring they are in lockstep throughout the implementation phase.
- Provide training and end-user support; monitor customer use and satisfaction, escalate issues for resolution to the project team during the implementation and post-implementation phases until transition to software services team.
- Communicate to the Lucas team opportunities for add-on sales.
- Identify potential problems and take actions to minimize risks.
- Report on progress and escalate issues to the project manager.
- Work with the project manager to manage customer expectations, scope changes and risks.
- Frequent travel to customer sites.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High degree of personal accountability and responsibility
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in, or desire to learn and evaluate, change management methods, tools and best practices
- Experience producing and leading implementation and training programs
- Focus on quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of composure under pressure
- Capable of communicating features and functionality of software and hardware with non-technical users
- Focus on customer experience
- Team player attitude with strong attention to detail and a high level of organization
- Travel ~50% to interact with customers and implement solutions
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and prioritize schedule of self and team
- Good rapport with co-workers and customers
- Great attitude and the ability to pass it along to others!
- BS degree, preferably in technical discipline
- 3+ years of technical implementation and training and/or project management experience, preferably in computer/software development industry or logistics management
- Experience in an external customer focused project environment
- Background in Distribution, Logistics and/or Manufacturing is a plus
Location: Wexford, PA
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucas Systems, Inc.
11279 Perry Highway, 4th Floor
Wexford, PA 15090
No phone calls or agencies please
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Ten paid holidays
- Free parking
- Casual work attire
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Chess
- Catered Lunches and More
- Cash bonus for employee-referred hire
We’re proud to be in Pittsburgh, PA, a city that is consistently rated as one of the most livable places in the United States.