Current Opportunities (U.S.)
Tech Lead – Senior Software Engineer
If you like being part of a team where you can utilize your in-depth technical expertise to create a positive customer experience by designing innovative and efficient solutions, then the Technical Lead role at Lucas Systems is a great fit for you!
As a Tech Lead at Lucas, you are responsible for leading members of the Application Development Team and Project Managers to design and deliver leading edge solutions to customers.
Specific job duties include:
- Designing and developing enterprise mobility solutions using state-of-the-art technologies that operate on mobile devices and platforms
- Working with Project Managers and customers to gather requirements
- Creating functional and technical design for customer solutions
- Developing specifications, performing code review, and providing technical documentation
- Leading a team of software developers using Agile methodology
- Providing solution installation and customer training
- Supporting the Software Services Team in troubleshooting and developing resolutions for existing client deployments
- Utilizing development tools such as .NET 2.0/3.5/4.0, C#, SQL, XML, and Web Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or directly-related discipline, together with five (5) years of previous software engineering experience in a lead role or related. MS degree preferred.
- Experience working in C#, .NET, MS SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio, XML, MVC, FTP, Multi-threaded Server, Mobile Applications and Agile methodology.
- Must be willing to travel domestically up to 20% of the time.
Additional Valued Experience:
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or other supply chain software solutions; systems that include mobile devices; Android development
Location: Wexford, PA
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Lucas Systems, Inc.
11279 Perry Highway, 4th Floor
Wexford, PA 15090
No phone calls or agencies please
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Ten paid holidays
- Free parking
- Casual work attire
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Chess
- Catered Lunches and More
- Cash bonus for employee-referred hire
We’re proud to be in Pittsburgh, PA, a city that is consistently rated as one of the most livable places in the United States.