Marcone Transforms Their Receiving Processes with Lucas
Marcone was using paper for in-bound and outbound processes, and performing physical wall-to-wall inventories in every DC. The operations team was looking for solutions that could reduce the time it takes to receive and put-away products, improve inventory accuracy, and reduce costs from end-to-end.
About Marcone Supply
Marcone Supply is the largest North American distributor of appliance parts and accessories, serving thousands of businesses through a network of 50 store-front locations and 11 Regional Distribution Centers.
“The Lucas software integrated seamlessly with our WMS, practically eliminated downtime in receiving, and increased our shipping capacity by 50%. It’s totally revolutionized our warehouse operations.”
The Lucas Solution
• The Lucas solution includes unique AI-based optimization that is embodied in Jennifer™, the brains, voice and orchestration engine of the solution.
• Optimized work creation, assignment management and process orchestration
• The management console provides real-time productivity reporting, work process management, system configuration, and management reporting
• Multi-modal mobile applications run on rugged mobile computers and bluetooth ring scanners
• Increased shipping capacity 50% in the same space and staff
• Reduced shipping errors 90% (to .1%)
• Saved 12 tons of paper (at a single DC)
• 90% decrease in overall waste stream
• Reduced time to perform standard receiving tasks more than 50%
• Improved overall warehouse productivity an estimated 35% (did not have detailed productivity metrics before Lucas)
• Eliminated the need to shut down operations to perform physical inventories
• Reduced new employee training and ramp up time
Read More Lucas Success Stories
Apex Tool Group
Learn how we enabled Apex to operate with 10% fewer man hours.
Learn how Rotary was able to achieve 99.99% same-day shipping.
Learn how Pet Supermarket increased throughput 33%.