• The Lucas solution includes unique AI-based optimization that is embodied in Jennifer™, the brains, voice and orchestration engine of the solution.
• The current WMS sends orders to Lucas and Jennifer™ manages the creation and release of work assignments across the facility.
• Lucas creates optimized batch picking assignments
for different cart configurations in the main piece picking area while defining optimal pick paths for each cart pick assignment in the area.
• Lucas voice-directed mobile applications
are used for post-pick dock sortation and all picking processes in every area of the DC: pick-to-cart, pick-to-carton, case pick and non-conveyable.
• Post-pick QC/Audit application
uses barcode scanning to replace a manual visual audit process.
• The web-based management console
gives supervisors real-time performance management, work status updates and exception notifications.