Health, Medical, Dental and Veterinary Distribution
Hospitals, healthcare providers and the patients they serve depend on efficient, accurate supply chain and distribution systems to rein in costs while ensuring patient safety and quality. New product tracking regulations in many countries are affecting all segments of the medical supply chain – adding costly new requirements.
For years, Lucas has worked with industry-leading medical, dental, pharmaceutical and veterinary distributors, IDNs, and health product manufacturers to improve DC efficiency and accuracy. In addition, we have years of experience addressing the changing global patchwork of track and trace measures for pharmaceuticals and other healthcare products.
Efficient Picking, Product Traceability, and Materials Management
Lucas Mobile Work Execution solutions allow you to optimize picking and other hands-on processes without changing your WMS. The solutions give DC managers real-time insight to manage their operations, and allow workers to utilize scanning and display information alongside voice to make work easier, faster, and more accurate.
Optimize Picking and Product Track and Trace
- Reduce errors by 50 percent or more
- Improve Selector Productivity an average of 36 percent
- GS1 Ready. Capture item numbers (GTIN), lot, catchweight, date and other product data in real-time
- Eliminate Clerical Time and reduce manual key entry, label printing, etc.
- Reduce Waste by eliminating paper and minimizing printing
- Improve Inventory Accuracy
- Improve Safety with heads-up voice-directed applications and equipment inspections
- Reduce Audit Time without sacrificing quality by better targeting your audit resources
- Minimize Errors and Data Entry using a mobile QC application on a tablet or other device
- Improve Accountability with real-time reporting and error tracking
Direct Relief is a nonprofit organization distributing medical supplies and medicine for emergency relief worldwide. To ensure critical supplies are shipped and tracked as efficiently as possible, Direct Relief recently implemented the Lucas solution on ruggedized Android smartphones…