Perfect Order Webinar Series
A Layman’s Guide To Warehouse Analytics: How The Cloud and Machine Learning Are Changing DC Management and Operations
Fill out the form below to watch the replay and learn how your facility can leverage new data warehouse analytics tools to improve labor and inventory planning and gain better real-time insight into DC operations.
Overview: A New Class of Low-cost Analytics Tools are Transforming Warehouse Management
These tools use a variety of web and cloud-based reporting and artificial intelligence tools to give executives and front-line managers data-driven insights they need to plan and manage all facets of operations, from inventory and workforce planning to predictive slotting and beyond. Best of all, DCs don’t need a team of in-house data analysts to create custom reports or an army of consultants to develop static decision-support models.
Beyond simply reporting what happened in the past, these new analytics tools provide:
• Deeper, real-time insights into current operations.
• Guidance to help managers make better plans and decisions.
What you will learn:
• The four types of analytics: descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive.
• What is different about today’s analytics compared to traditional WMS or ERP reporting.
• How machine learning can use historical data to take the guesswork out of operational planning.
• How the cloud brings these new tools within reach of big and small DCs alike
Watch the replay: