Lucas Systems | Booth S4263
Meet Lucas April 8-11 in Chicago to learn the “magic” behind our Dynamic Work Optimization tool, and to hear how Machine Learning can be used to improve warehouse management in our exclusive presentation in the Emerging Technologies and Sustainability Theater. We are also hosting an invitation-only Networking Happy Hour overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan. Contact us for more information or to sign-up for the Happy Hour. Use this link to register for the show – it’s free!
In Booth Activities
- Interactive Whiteboard for learning how work execution and machine learning can improve efficiency in your DC by complementing your existing WMS and automation.
- Live Lucas Move demos featuring Jennifer voice and the latest wearable and mobile computing devices.
- Play the DC Travel Challenge, our pick-path optimization game where you compete against other attendees to map the most efficient travel path through the warehouse. One winner each day will walk off with a FitBit!
Seminar In The Emerging Technologies And Sustainability Theater
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 1:30 pm
- Getting Started With Machine Learning To Improve Warehouse Management
- Presented by Krishna Venkatasamy, CTO, and Graham Yennie, Data Scientist
Machine Learning technology is all around us, when we search the web or shop online, even when we drive. It’s also embedded in common DC technology solutions – including the speech recognition used in voice-directed picking systems. This panel presentation will take a look at new applications of Machine Learning to improve distribution center and warehouse management. The panelists will provide an introduction to Machine Learning technology, explain emerging uses for ML in the warehouse, and suggest ways companies can get started with the technology.
See video of users of Lucas Move featuring Jennifer voice and read about a range of Lucas Mobile Work Execution customers in Retail, Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Industrial, B2B, and other industries.
Learn seven key process optimization strategies using voice and mobile work execution that can deliver 40-50% productivity gains in picking and other DC processes.
Today’s retailers are called on to deliver the right products at the right time, through multiple channels, at the best possible cost. This ebook focuses on how retailers can meet those challenges by optimizing their manual processes, both in the DC and in-store, using mobile work execution solutions.
Jump start your investigation of voice technology, learn about the basic and advanced features of voice solutions, and understand key integration, technology and cost considerations you should know.