Jump-start the process of evaluating voice picking software systems for your DC or warehouse.
Voice Picking software can increase the efficiency and accuracy of order pickers or selectors in warehouses and distribution centers. Pickers wear headsets with an industrial microphone that connects to a mobile device running the voice application. The voice of the application tells the picker where to go and what to do. This guide on voice picking software will take you through the process of deciding whether or not voice is right for you and the best solutions to get the best return on investment.
Download The Guide
The process of evaluating voice picking systems for your DC or warehouse just got easier.
- Voice Picking 101: What is Voice Picking
- Beyond Voice and Beyond Picking
- Benefits of Voice
- What Industries Use Voice
- How to Decide if Voice is Right for You
- Software Systems Related to Voice Picking
- Basic Voice Features
- Human v. Synthesized Voice Direction
- Speech Recognition Technology
- Multimodal Support
- Voice Hardware
- Key Voice Software Features
- Multi-Level User Modes
- Verification Methods
- User Navigation and Help
- Management and Visibility Tools
- Deployment Options
- Pricing and Associated Costs
- Traditional Software Licensing
- SaaS-based Pricing
- Transaction-based Pricing
- Other Associated Costs
- More Information and Resources
Check out voice picking in action
Want to see more? View our video library
User videos are one of the best ways to understand exactly how voice picking works in a variety of different warehouses. See the leading voice-directed warehouse applications, Lucas Move featuring Jennifer voice, helping workers in different different distribution centers become more productive and accurate.