• The Lucas solution includes unique AI-based optimization that is embodied in Jennifer™, the brains, voice and orchestration engine of the solution.
• Lucas uses order, inventory and task information from Rotary’s legacy LogPro WMS, and Jennifer™
creates units of work to optimize pick density and throughput. Jennifer™ orchestrates
the picking across the reconfigured warehouse areas.
• The Lucas management console
provides dashboards that give managers and supervisors real-time visibility into work in process, associate productivity, and exceptions, helping them to efficiently allocate staff and manage work.
• Optimized voice directed picking and replenishment.
• Optimized workflows like bucket brigade
and pick-to-tote styles for fast moving piece pick items.