Retail, eCommerce and Omni-Channel
Today’s consumers have an “I want it now” mentality with fingertip access to unlimited shopping alternatives. This puts new pressure on direct- and multi-channel retailers to deliver products with speed and accuracy, while reigning in fulfillment costs to stay competitive well into the future.
Lucas has a long history of working with ecommerce pioneers and leading multi-channel retailers to optimize DC operations, both for traditional store replenishment and direct-to-consumer fulfillment.
Transform Picking and Fulfillment Operations
Lucas Work Execution Software solutions allow you to optimize picking and other hands-on processes without changing your WMS, DC infrastructure, or automation systems. The solutions give DC managers real-time insight to manage their operations, and make work easier, faster, and more accurate for hourly associates, temps and seasonal employees.
Optimize Picking and Other Hands-On Processes
- Improve Picking Productivity an average of 36%
- Reduce Errors by 50 percent or more
- Improve Inventory Accuracy
- Eliminate Clerical Time and reduce manual key entry, label printing, etc.
- Reduce Waste by eliminating paper and minimizing printing
- Improve Safety with heads-up voice-directed applications and equipment inspections
- Capture serial data in real-time
Voice on Smartphones
Watch this episode of DC Velocity’s MOVE IT to learn how an ecommerce fulfillment company meets their demanding fulfillment challenges with the help of Lucas Work Execution Software featuring voice picking applications running on ruggedized smartphones.
Pet Supermarket Case Study
Learn how this pet products retailer keeps growth on track without adding staff or expanding its DC.