Current Opportunities (U.S.)
Senior Project Manager
As a Sr. Project Manager at Lucas Systems, Inc. reporting to the COO, you will own the P&L responsibility for assigned projects and be responsible for successfully managing software/process improvement projects from pre- through post-implementation. Working across the Lucas team of experts and directly for a diverse customer base, including Fortune 50 accounts, you will be the primary point of contact for the customer and responsible for reporting status to the Executive Team.
- P&L responsibility, which includes change management/negotiations, invoice management, etc.
- Developing project requirements, including participation in planning and design sessions with customers and Lucas engineering teams to determine the functional scope and deliverables of each project
- Serving as the primary point of contact for customer communications during project execution and system installation; managing customer expectations, project scope and risks.
- Developing and communicating the project strategy and plan needed to achieve the project deliverables with the software team; proactively leading internal team members to deliver on customer requirements on time and within budget; identifying potential risks and taking actions to mitigate same; tracking all issues and action items to closure
- Tracking and reporting project status to the Executive Team
- Traveling to customer sites as necessary in planning, execution, and implementation phases; maintaining exceptional post implementation customer relationships through regular communication to monitor satisfaction and identify add-on sales opportunities; travel requirement is approximately 25%
- Continuing to improve project management processes and practices
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High degree of personal accountability and responsibility
- Focus on quality and timeliness of project deliverables
- Focus on customer results from the use of the solution
- Technical/Engineering Degree or 10 years equivalent experience
- 7+ years of project management/delivery experience. Strong preference for warehousing, distribution, logistics or manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of hardware devices, interface protocols, databases, and client/server applications a plus
- Experience in an external customer focused project environment
- Team player attitude, strong attention to detail, high levels of organization
- Solid communication skills and exceptional rapport with co-workers and customers
- Ability to manage simultaneous Agile projects and prioritize schedule of self and team
- Great attitude and the ability to pass it along to others!
Location: Wexford, PA
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Lucas Systems, Inc.
11279 Perry Highway, 4th Floor
Wexford, PA 15090
No phone calls or agencies please
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Ten paid holidays
- Free parking
- Casual work attire
- Foosball, Ping Pong, Chess
- Catered Lunches and More
- Cash bonus for employee-referred hire
We’re proud to be in Pittsburgh, PA, a city that is consistently rated as one of the most livable places in the United States.