• The Lucas solution includes unique AI-based optimization that is embodied in Jennifer™, the brains, voice and orchestration engine of the solution.
• The Lucas system uses order, inventory and task information from PeopleSoft, and Jennifer™ prioritizes the orders and organizes work assignments based on rules configured for Baptist’s needs.
• Through the management console
supervisors and managers have real-time visibility into work in process, exceptions, and employee productivity.
• Lucas uses location, priority and other relevant factors to calculate which orders should be grouped together to maximize pick density and minimize travel.
• Workers use voice-directed mobile applications
for hands-free putaway, replenishment, cross docking, cycle counting and picking.
• Lucas solution engineers also conducted an engineering and design study
which identified changes to warehouse layout and processes to increase productivity.